In Spooky2, those program names are called Spine Problems A=432, and Spine Problems A=440. They are they are taken from "Songs of Spine". You can type songs in the search to get the results, see the picture below. And there is actually a blog introducing it on Spooky2-mall.com, you may check here: http://bit.ly/1p08R61
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Are there any recommendations to relieve inflammation and speed up recovery from surgery?
- Any recommended frequencies to get smell back?
- I am going for eyelid surgery 1/31/24. Any recommendations on pre and post programs?
- What frequencies do people use for dry eyes?
- Any frequencies for heart palpitations or to repair heart?
- Are there any programs that help you feel safe and calm down the nervous system?
- In addition to absorbing vitamins and minerals through food and supplement, do you know that you can also get these nutrients for “free” using Spooky2? How to do that?
- Are programs that run on humans also suitable for pets? Anything to note?
- Any suggestions for losing weight? Can you really lose weight using Spooky2?
- What is the difference between 440Hz under Song of the Spine Preset and 432Hz under spine problems program?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides