- Should I use the Phantron tube or straight tube?
- Can I leave the near field for short periods of time and run errands within 10 m?
- Should I also use the other units for the central as well - the PEMF coil, the tens plates, ultra sonic?
1. Some prefer the phanotron and others the long tube. Personal preference. If the cancer is localized then the phanotron is recommended.
2. You can pause the program if you have to leave and resume when back in near field.
3. It is highly recommended when using central to use other contact modes through central at the same time, such as those you mentioned. They deliver a constant low frequency that helps open cell walls for better killing.
For more details, please click this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spooky2/posts/2651025915059295/