No. Saliva is way too small. Other things such as dust particles will have a greater effect on the scalar field.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Will the BFB scans still be fairly accurate using hand cylinders instead of TENS Pads when used on my 8-year-old grandson?
- How do I run a short BFB scan?
- How do you add Biofeedback results to grade scan?
- Where can I find detailed description of biofeedback scan?
- Can I do biofeedback scan just with saliva in scalar field to run the Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer Hunt and Kill scan?
- Where can I put the DNA sample whilst doing scalar biofeedback scan?
- What methods do you suggest for running the Scalar biofeedback results?
- Can I perform other biofeedback scans in scalar field? Why can I do biofeedback scan using Scalar Digitizer?
- What exactly do you do after running a scalar biofeedback scan?
- Are scalar biofeedback scan frequencies modulated all real time? What’s the recommended duration of a scalar biofeedback scan in software?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides