1. Get them damp after each time you use them. Also place the cover back on.
2. Ultrasound gel replenishes tens pads.
3. Saliva works well. Just lick your fingers then rub the surface of the pad and it's sticky again. The simple trick that works well.
4. You can also wipe the skin before placing pads on top to remove natural oils, moisturizers etc.
5. Medical-grade paper tape works great. I have also used PT tape on top of the tens pads to keep them in place.
For more details, please check the link:
Please sign in to leave a comment.