1. I have very small zip ties. I connect them and then zip tie them together. Then I’ll also arrange the wires through my sleeve or from my belly, out to the neckline. That way my shirt helps keep it in place.
2. I've put the tens pads on the bottom of my feet, then put boot socks on and that worked to keep them on all night while running the heal program.
3. You can also take broad elastic and tie it around your leg to hold ten pad in place.
4. Put the pad on your ankle, and put a sock on over it. Works perfectly for me.
5. I tape it in place with medical tape like they do IV's.
6. I will get a set of these.. same problem I have. That should work https://www.spooky2-mall.com/.../spooky2-tens-contact-kit/
For more details, please check the link: