Petri dish, microscope slide, beaker are all good choices with flat bottoms. Something with a lid will make a liquid sample or EO last longer. EO dissipate quickly.
Articles in this section
- Should I put a few drops of CBD in a glass jar on the receiver coil? Or should I put the entire bottle of it on there?
- Is there a minimum amount of essential oil that one can place on the receiver coil that will provide useful effects?
- I have a tumour on one of my heart valves and my left lung. Any recommendations for scalar treatments?
- Is it right to mix the essential oil with saliva?
- What is the best way to label my essential oil and samples that I place in glass bottles and vials?
- In what kind of vessel can I combine biological fluids with cell-killing agents? A petri dish?
- How would the Spooky2 Scalar only imprint the oil and not the chemical structure of the plastic cap?
- My mom has 7-8 pills a day. Can we put all of them on the receiver coil and imprint them into a single glass of water?
- Is it possible to produce a negative impact on a body by placing a biologically harmful substance on the receiver coil?
- What would happen if I put an insecticide on the transmitter coil? Would my body absorb it too? Would the water have some insecticidal effect and be toxic?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.