Scalar Digitizer is different from Sample Digitizer, you don’t need to have your DNA on it and you just need to lie between two Scalar boxes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Will the BFB scans still be fairly accurate using hand cylinders instead of TENS Pads when used on my 8-year-old grandson?
- How do I run a short BFB scan?
- How do you add Biofeedback results to grade scan?
- Where can I find detailed description of biofeedback scan?
- Can I do biofeedback scan just with saliva in scalar field to run the Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer Hunt and Kill scan?
- Where can I put the DNA sample whilst doing scalar biofeedback scan?
- What methods do you suggest for running the Scalar biofeedback results?
- Can I perform other biofeedback scans in scalar field? Why can I do biofeedback scan using Scalar Digitizer?
- What exactly do you do after running a scalar biofeedback scan?
- Are scalar biofeedback scan frequencies modulated all real time? What’s the recommended duration of a scalar biofeedback scan in software?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides