1. Spooky Database, search for Fear:
Emotional Patterns Release
Spooky Database, search for Security:
Essential Oil - Citrus Fresh
Feel Good Overall
Spooky Database, search for Stress:
Essential Oil - Lavender
Essential Oil - Frankincense
Cellular responses to stress
Spooky Database, search for Trauma:
Stress Disorders Post-Traumatic
Spooky Database, search for Pyramid:
King' Chamber 438
I also shall do these...
2. Search Programs for "incontinence" without quotes. Run programs in a healing Shell. Plasma will work best, next Contact otherwise use Remote non-stop for several months.
3. Take a calendar and two colors of crayons or markers. One color represents a dry night and one represents a wet night. Color the days on the calendar accordingly. If it is psychological, the subconscious will get the message.
Also try a brief affirmation before sleep. Something about sleeping deeply, only awaken in the event of danger or the need to pee.
I would also look up Chinese Meridians for what time this event happens to see if it coincides with a certain meridian. Maybe then use frequencies for that.
4. My friend has a teenage daughter, who is in the autism spectrum. She suffers from enuresis and her bed was wet every day. After 5 months of using Spooky2, she got rid of the habit of wetting the bed.
Started running Bed Wetting CAFL, Enuresis CAFL and Enuresis XTRA in late December, but improved only 10% after 2 weeks. Changed in mid January to Involuntary Muscles XTRA and Muscle Tonic CAFL and ran for another two weeks improved about to 15%. Changed at the end of January to Solfeggio Frequencies XTRA, Fears CAFL, Fear 1 XTRA, Fear XTRA, Problem Solving 1 XTRA because of some hints it was due to fear. Improved to 50%. Two weeks later removed Solfeggio because of some concerns about the frequencies in the user forum, but kept running all the others for another two weeks and went back to 25%. At the end of February started running Solfeggio only, but didn't improve, so stopped after a week and started Autonomic nervous system diseases KHZ and Muscle Tonic CAFL for about 5 weeks. On April 15th she had been 100% dry for about 3 weeks and stopped. Programs ran 24/7 from December to April, except for some stops due to power outages. Waveform was damped sinusoidal x 11 with an amplitude of 20v.
The most important thing is to find the cause. In the end, the ones that worked was "autonomic nervous system diseases" and muscle tonic, even though she was able to hold for a long time during the day.
5. Allergies might be worth investigating.
Try avoiding dairy products, particularly cow's milk. I know from experience that milk caused extreme urgency to urinate.
For more details, please check the link from: