Our XM generators are powered by a 5 VDC power supply. Internal power supplies boost this to 20 Vpp.
Articles in this section
- For use "zapper" as defined by H. Clark, the device must be used with a direct current with a 0.25V offset. How is your Spooky 2-XM in "contact" mode (with the tubes) usable while it is powered by 220V?
- Doc Hulda's zapper is one of the best to remove viruses but the frequencies are slightly different with Spooky2.
- In reading Hulda Clark settings in the user guide. Could someone give an example of when to choose +100/+100 and when to choose +100/-100. Are they both called 100% offset?
- The Hulda Clark blueprint of the importance of the zapper being always at a positive offset, square wave and where the volt never goes down to zero regardless of frequency between 10 to 500000hz. How to do with Spooky2 that never reaches zero volt?
- Make Hulda Clark Zapper with Spooky2.
- The Hulda Clark presets is like the zapper? One frequency to kill all kinds of pathogens?
- Hulda Clark's frequencies Presets from OUT1 & OUT2 for one to three persons zapping at the same time.
- How to set up Spooky2 as Zapper in manual mode?
- I have a hand held Bob Beck zapper. I then attach velcro to a round flat magnet and I put a little piece of finger nail and some pieces of my hair between the magnet and velcro the "spooky action" should or may or maybe not help me.
- Now, the 9v from Hulda Clark zapper is DC, and the power from the generator outlet is AC, so my question is: Is the spooky2 generator less powerful as the simple numbers show? or do the different types of current even out the differences?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.