1. Maybe start with help from. Spooky2-CAFL it has: Acute Pain, Sudden onset of pain.
2. Suggestion: 1) do a scan and treat the results 2) Consult a naturopath/ integrative medicine doctor 3) Consult a healer and try to connect the dots
3. My daughter has lyme. These shooting electrical sensations were an early sign for her. Leg, then lip, anywhere. Very common in chronic lyme.
4. Chronic Lyme and/or a co-infection.
5. I used to call them "Lightening Strikes" and it was Mercury poisoning. I also have Lyme and the MTHFR genetic mutation.
6. It's very common in mould illness if you're looking for another rabbit hole to investigate/ eliminate. If it's mould, there was someone recently having good success with the spooky slime mould preset on wobble.
Myelin Sheath repair": 4,4Hz 8Hz 9,4Hz 9,5Hz 9,8Hz 12,6Hz 13,3Hz 14,2Hz 14,4Hz 14,8Hz 225Hz 259Hz 280Hz
Use the Steps Below to Support Myelin Sheath Repair & Regeneration
8. I had this! I'm also on gabapentin and it only takes a bit of the edge off.
My Spooky helps more than anything! I run it on tons of Detox and All the pain settings that I think might apply to me. It really really helps!
For more details, please check the link: