1. I have late stage breast cancer, and am taking Cannabis Oil. Today, I wanted to try breast cancer preset, but after 10 minutes I had intense breast pain, which has left me with a lot of stabbing pain, moaning, and sometimes screaming for about 5 hours now.
2. Some sets have more effect than others. I have to watch very closely, especially the first pass through a program, that I don't feel too much. If you start to feel a set excessively, my recommendation is to Pause it immediately and let the detox clear it... Once the symptoms have passed, Unpause and let the set continue until you feel it again... I hope you have a detox set running continuously, as this helps us tremendously.
3. For breast cancer run the program for Mycobacterium leprae and Rabies virus. Is the rabies virus the one that produces pain the the breast.
4. Dr. Hulda Clark found that the main cause of cancer pain was Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Dr. Richard Loyd has confirmed this in his practice experience.
5. It's unclear whether you're following one of the timetables, which you need to do to use the protocol correctly. There are two versions of the protocol. The DB one is abit easier to understand and do, and the timetables are laid out in, well, tables. This gives a clear overview of what each generator is supposed to be doing at any given time.
It may be that you haven't actually found the protocol guide inside Spooky2. If so, you're not the first. Click once on Cancer in the Presets column, then on DB, and finally on the last entry you see - "Cancer_Protocol_20161021.pdf." This will open the guide in front of Spooky2.
Since you own a Spooky Central, you should follow the Plasma Plus timetable. By doing this, you will be preparing your body to deal with the consequences of the main treatment for cancer. Notwithstanding this, if your body still reacts in the same manner, the Guide mentions a number of ways you can deal with this. So it's really required reading.
You should also download and install the 24 Nov release from John's website. The Cancer Protocol has been updated for this.
For more details, please check the link: