I have a 5 month Beagal pup whose suffering from severe skin allergies. I have to give an anti-allergic every night. He bites himself a lot. Can I run any frequencies on him to help him get rid off the drug.

1. In addition to Spooky, have you looked into changing his diet! A lot of allergies are caused by the food they eat. I am told raw is the best, especially for avoiding allergies.

2. No doubt you have also checked for parasites worms and fleas. Any of those things can cause skin issues.

3. Spray him with colloidal silver that will fix it.
http://thesilveredge.com/colloidal-silver-heals-dogs-infectious-skin-condition.shtml#.WD44DsncPc1

For more details, please check the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/spooky2/permalink/685398601622046/

Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.