The SOTA magnetic pulser is better for joint and muscular problems. Spooky Coil is better for gentle entrainment (with the XM) and killing germs (SC).
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Do you mind sharing your unbiased real Rife success story? Evidence?
- Hi, please could you give me an idea on which package to get
- Is Spooky2 effective in detoxification?
- I want to treat my families in different state. What should I buy. Get their hair for DNA and run machine ?
- Has anyone had success with the DH Experimental Presets?
- How long does an imprinted holographic sticker last? Any suggestions on how to keep the holographic stickers to stay on better?
- Water intake advice during Spooky2 Rife treatment.
- I am interested in purchasing a Rife machine. But would prefer to attend a class on its operation before making a purchase. Are any classes offered anywhere. I'm looking for an in depth class.
- How to install the DH Presets?
- Currently I am experimenting with the Spooky2 videos freely available on YouTube. Are these the same as I would experience if I had my own software etc?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides