While gardening yesterday, I obviously came in contact with some poison - probably Ivy - but I react to all of them. Only frequency that seems appropriate was "plant poisoning". Anybody used Spooky for contact dermatitis before?

I have run plant poisoning on husband. Dried up poison oak quickly. Good one to run. I ran it on remote on him. Cleared up in a few days. But since you are leaving for out of town, I recommend remote mode and contact mode. Plasma if you have it.

You could add Essential Oil - Rose CUST, too.

For more details, please check the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/spooky2/permalink/655271001301473/

Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.