1. Spooky settings and frequencies used for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) in lower Urethral area:
Frequency Multiplier: 1
Repeat Every frequency: 1
Repeat Each Set: 1
Repeat Program: 6
Dwell Multiplier: .35
Duty Cycle: 71%
Positive Offset: 100
Phase Angle: 0
Apply: Frequencies Direct
Gate: 7.1305 Hz (via Advance Menu Refresh Rate setting of 14.261 Hz)
Waveform: Square Wave
Single Channel: Out 1 connection to Spooky Remote
Spooky Frequencies Run:-
Urinary Tract Infection: XTRA
Urinary Tract Infection: CAFL
Urinary Tract Infection: KHz
*Note: 802 Hz was excluded from the above sets.
**Side Effects Note: Made the patient feel sleepy on the second program run of each day.
Total Program Run Time: Approx. over 2hrs three times a day i.e. every 8hrs
Treatment found to be totally successful on day 5 i.e. after approx. 90 program Repeats.
2. Just to add, in addition to this success... the sugar, D-Mannose is also very effective with e-coli UTIs. Just half a tea spoon of the sugar mixed in a drink will bring relief within a few hours, although you need to continue 2-3 times a day for a few days. It lines the uterine tract and stops the bacteria clinging to the wall so it flushes out directly. Can also be taken regularly to prevent UTIs if you are prone. No side effects that I'm aware of.
I would probably do the above Spooky program and the D-Mannose side by side to bring relief and get definitely get rid of it. I do wonder if the sugar definitely clears it out completely.
3. Uva Ursi herb reverses urinary tract infections
UTI protocol from an herbalist:
4. This may or may not be something you would like to consider but I've found Ozone Generate a good setting to help combat infection. It's dehydrating so ensure you take in plenty of fluids if you use it. How long you might run it for I don't know. I ran it 24/7 for several days.
I also ran Lauric Acid from the Molecular Weight DB (December version) and continue to do so periodically throughout the day. However, Lauric Acid wasn't available before the December MWDB version and the latest update on the cancerclinicnz website is only for use with the upcoming February update so this may not be helpful right now. I'm not sure which version is available from the Spooky2 downloads page because it doesn't state a date beside it.
Lauric Acid is a major constituent of coconut oil (I used to import and sell it around Europe). It has antibacterial, antiviral, antiprotozoal etc properties and I'm convinced it helped me reduce my down time from infection from 6 - 8 weeks to 10 days recently. Am immune to antibiotics so this was very good news for me.
5. Being a diabetic, I am prone to UTI. But not anymore. When I had my last attack, I treated myself with DMSO. I took DMSO every half hour and it was gone in four hours and never came back.
For more details, please check the link: