This specification is written for safety. We have sent to hundreds of users, and no one has problem. And also we torture tested the stirrer for many days, no problem.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of the lozenge-type magnets in the Colloidal Silver kit?
- Can l set Colloidal Silver Maker to 20 ppm for cat’s respiratory issue?
- Can Spooky2 keep my pool water clean and safe?
- How can people test the PPM of the colloidal silver solutions made?
- To make colloidal silver, do I put one or two magnetic stirrers inside the glass container?
- Is that enough that the current coming out of the colloidal silver cord indicates 6 V. ?
- If I use the colloidal silver port (due to shocks from the high power port), do I also need to untick the option "reduce amplitude < 10kHz" ?
- How do you clean the silver rods?
- Why is there no line when I shine the laser light to my colloidal silver batch?
- How can I run 50 hours to make colloidal silver?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.