Is the metal touching your skin? Metal conducts easier than your body, so if the metal touches your skin in more than one place then it will bypass your body at that point.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between Spooky2 Tens Pads and Hand Cylinders?
- Can l use glue to stick the Spooky2 TENS Pads?
- Where should we place the TENS Pads for Spinal Pain?
- What is the frequency limit for Spooky2 Contact Mode?
- What is the best placement of the TENS pads for mitral valve prolapse programs?
- Where do you place TENS PADS for ear infection?
- What is the best location of tens pad for lungs?
- How long does the killing treatment take in Contact Mode?
- Can we twist the wires of TENS pads? Do cables have to be 6 inches apart?
- Can you use multiple generators with contact mode?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.