When they are numbered 1, 2,3… etc, it means the whole program is too long with too many frequencies, so it is split into several frequency sets.
Articles in this section
- Is there a setting to remove harmful substances when adding minerals?
- Why DNA programs have no frequencies shown on the screen?
- How do I delete these programs in the middle Box of the Presets tab?
- On the Control tab, do Out1 and Out2 frequencies always match?
- More information about Superprogram 1, Superprogram 2 and Superprogram 3.
- How much space is required to download the Spooky2 software?
- Why can’t l run the Anti age program? When l start it, it instantly goes into Pause and the generator box turns yellow.
- How do l save programs on Spooky2 before downloading a new update?
- How do I change from a program looping to stop at the end of the sequence?
- What does “Custom Database ” mean? Should l tick “write program log” or not?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.