Yes, you can. However, please make sure they are at least half an hour apart from each other. And please make sure the same frequency is not running at the same time. Otherwise it will not be good for the people who is receiving the frequencies.
Articles in this section
- Is there any difference between a 5MHz XM generator and a 20MHz XM generator?
- How much space should be in between each XM generator?
- What does ON/OFF on screen of generator mean?
- Can a single XM run multiple frequencies as a group all at once?
- What the single grey knob on XM is about or where it's supposed to be pointing?
- I have two XMs up and running with one program on each one. Can I turn off the side that doesn't have the remote?
- Is there a way to plug in pads while running remote without disturbing the Remote?
- How do I troubleshoot if the Channel lights don't go from red to blue when XM generator is running?
- How do I troubleshoot an unrecognized XM Generator?
- Is XM equal to GX with respect to using with Scalar or Plasma?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.