Normally if something is fermented, it is less likely for people to get allergic when it is not fermented.
Articles in this section
- Are there any frequencies for Arcus Senilis?
- Are there any frequencies for spinal nerve damage?
- Is there any frequency for sialolithiasis (stones in the saliva ducts)?
- What programs are recommended for RSV?
- How to use Spooky2 to help with a Cerebrospinal fluid leak?
- Are there any frequencies for lumbosacral fat hernia?
- How to use Spooky2 to reduce dreaming during sleep?
- Can l use Spooky2 for cancer treatment when l am on chemo?
- Is there any frequency for someone who is starting menopause?
- Are there any frequencies for cell salts?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.