The Colloidal Silver Preset sets the parameters to the ideal. If the frequency is too high the silver particles do not slough off the electrodes properly. The 5 Hz for this Preset is multiplied by the number of wave cycles in the special waveform.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of the lozenge-type magnets in the Colloidal Silver kit?
- Can l set Colloidal Silver Maker to 20 ppm for cat’s respiratory issue?
- Can Spooky2 keep my pool water clean and safe?
- How can people test the PPM of the colloidal silver solutions made?
- To make colloidal silver, do I put one or two magnetic stirrers inside the glass container?
- Is that enough that the current coming out of the colloidal silver cord indicates 6 V. ?
- If I use the colloidal silver port (due to shocks from the high power port), do I also need to untick the option "reduce amplitude < 10kHz" ?
- How do you clean the silver rods?
- Why is there no line when I shine the laser light to my colloidal silver batch?
- How can I run 50 hours to make colloidal silver?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.