Spooky2 estimates the scan time using an average pulse rate. Everyone's pulse rate differs. Since Spooky2 does not know your pulse rate before the scan, the estimate is only an approximation.
Articles in this section
- After pulse-scan for minus (healing) frequencies, do l need to analyze the results for angle and angle + current or just to run them without analyzing?
- Is it recommended that you use pulse with USB hub?
- Why is the green light on Pulse visible but no BPM detected?
- Can you make the pulse sensor less sensitive?
- Is there any way to speed up the process of Pulse Scan?
- My biofeedback scan pulse spent long time, is that normal? Do I need to use the scan every day or can I keep using the same results for some day on and off?
- What can I do if the red light did not flash when I do Pulse Scan?
- Why does the Pulse Scan always loop?
- Why it warns me it is test mode when I use the Spooky Pulse Biofeedback?
- What's the best way to speed up a pulse scan?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.