We will look at these proposals as time allows. The short bacterial sweep covering all of them is probably not going to be possible. While you could certainly make a 10-minute sweeps that covered the entire range of pathogens, but I think all it would do is annoy them for a miniscule fraction of a second.
Articles in this section
- Is there a setting to remove harmful substances when adding minerals?
- Why DNA programs have no frequencies shown on the screen?
- How do I delete these programs in the middle Box of the Presets tab?
- On the Control tab, do Out1 and Out2 frequencies always match?
- More information about Superprogram 1, Superprogram 2 and Superprogram 3.
- How much space is required to download the Spooky2 software?
- Why can’t l run the Anti age program? When l start it, it instantly goes into Pause and the generator box turns yellow.
- How do l save programs on Spooky2 before downloading a new update?
- How do I change from a program looping to stop at the end of the sequence?
- What does “Custom Database ” mean? Should l tick “write program log” or not?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.