Hives, or Urticaria, is generally an allergic reaction to some reagent. It is not caused by a virus or bacteria and is not likely to be caused by Spooky2 Central. Some viral-based skin disorders are very similar in appearance to Hives. It is possible that Spooky2 Central aggravated such a virus.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Can you set up Spooky2 Central on its side?
- Can Spooky2 Central be plugged into the same ups system as the generator?
- What is the meaning of “Is Spooky2 Central/Plasma always connected to Generator 9”?
- Can l connect both GX and XM to one Spooky2 Central?
- Can we connect hand cylinders to Spooky2 Central? What about other contact accessories?
- What shell should I use for my straight plasma tube for killing? Can I use the PEMF at the same time in that same shell?
- When using contact mode, what is the difference between connecting the Tens Pads into the Central box and connect them straight off a GX?
- Is there any way to silence the beeping from the Spooky2 Central?
- Can l use the cables with no filters instead of USB filter cables when using the central?
- For Spooky2 Central, when I use the Plasma tube, should I keep other accessories unplugged?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides