I am sorry for this. The smell comes from 50kv high voltage cable from the plasma tube. It will go away after several days ventilation. Please keep it in ventilation place for several days first. All cables are smelly when they first made, including rubber and plastic insulation. The cable is newly made and people like the word new. We will ventilate it first in the future. Thank you for your understanding. Your suggestion keeps us improving.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Can l connect both GX and XM to one Spooky2 Central?
- Can we connect hand cylinders to Spooky2 Central? What about other contact accessories?
- What shell should I use for my straight plasma tube for killing? Can I use the PEMF at the same time in that same shell?
- When using contact mode, what is the difference between connecting the Tens Pads into the Central box and connect them straight off a GX?
- Is there any way to silence the beeping from the Spooky2 Central?
- Can l use the cables with no filters instead of USB filter cables when using the central?
- For Spooky2 Central, when I use the Plasma tube, should I keep other accessories unplugged?
- Do I have to keep the ultrasonic plugged in when l run Plasma Phanotron?
- If I want to use the PEMF coil from the connection provided on the Spooky2 Central front panel, which preset should I use?
- Do I need to rededicate my generator if I want to do Remote and Plasma alternately?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides