Make sure the power adapter is 5V. Any power higher than 5V can burn the generator. And as long as the current is 1A to 2.5A, it can work.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- What does ON/OFF on screen of generator mean?
- Can a single XM run multiple frequencies as a group all at once?
- What the single grey knob on XM is about or where it's supposed to be pointing?
- I have two XMs up and running with one program on each one. Can I turn off the side that doesn't have the remote?
- Is there a way to plug in pads while running remote without disturbing the Remote?
- How do I troubleshoot if the Channel lights don't go from red to blue when XM generator is running?
- How do I troubleshoot an unrecognized XM Generator?
- Is XM equal to GX with respect to using with Scalar or Plasma?
- Can I hook up 2 XM Generators using the Spooky2 USB hub and run a detox and healing programs at the same time?
- Is it possible to connect two appliances like a coil and a laser or 2 coils to 1 XM generator?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides