No, it cannot be powered directly from computer through USB cable alone. It will not turn on without external power supply.
Articles in this section
- Is there any difference between a 5MHz XM generator and a 20MHz XM generator?
- How much space should be in between each XM generator?
- What does ON/OFF on screen of generator mean?
- Can a single XM run multiple frequencies as a group all at once?
- What the single grey knob on XM is about or where it's supposed to be pointing?
- I have two XMs up and running with one program on each one. Can I turn off the side that doesn't have the remote?
- Is there a way to plug in pads while running remote without disturbing the Remote?
- How do I troubleshoot if the Channel lights don't go from red to blue when XM generator is running?
- How do I troubleshoot an unrecognized XM Generator?
- Is XM equal to GX with respect to using with Scalar or Plasma?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.