You can use a toenail if you wish. We recommend fingernails because they're not as thick, so they're more flexible. You may have to cut the toenail into segments and just use one segment in the Remote. This is fine.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Is it good to use a one-week frozen nail piece as a DNA sample in the Remote?
- What does “For an energetic treatment, place the Spooky2 Remote BESIDE YOUR LEFT FOREARM” mean?
- What is the maximum amplitude setting you can run for a remote program?
- We should run programs for a maximum of 4 hours. What if a chain takes more than 4 hours?
- Can I use a piece of my hair with the fingernails?
- How many presets can one person run in one remote at the same time?
- Does leaving the remote opened slightly ajar affect performance?
- Can I place DNA samples in one remote and run programs for two people on each of the separate heads, or do I have to run 2 remotes for each DNA sample?
- Is there a limit to the number of programs one can run simultaneously on the same person?
- Does Spooky2 Remote v 2.2 have the magnet positioned in MN or BN mode?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides