Yes, that is normal. Our creator decided to limit our hearing range to around 20 kHz. The ultrasonic works over 1 MHz. If the switch is in the "up" position the input frequency is divided by 256. If it is down it is divided by 16. In most instances, the audio sound will be way above our hearing threshold. For example, if you are running the BX frequency of 1604000 Hz, the ultrasonic transmitter will be producing 6.266 kHz in the up position and 100.25 kHz in the down position. You can see why you can only hear the low-speed audio signal.
Articles in this section
- Can l put XM and/or laptop on top of the Spooky2 Central?
- Can Spooky2 Central be useful without Phanotron plasma tubes?
- Can you set up Spooky2 Central on its side?
- Can Spooky2 Central be plugged into the same ups system as the generator?
- What is the meaning of “Is Spooky2 Central/Plasma always connected to Generator 9”?
- Can l connect both GX and XM to one Spooky2 Central?
- Can we connect hand cylinders to Spooky2 Central? What about other contact accessories?
- What shell should I use for my straight plasma tube for killing? Can I use the PEMF at the same time in that same shell?
- When using contact mode, what is the difference between connecting the Tens Pads into the Central box and connect them straight off a GX?
- Is there any way to silence the beeping from the Spooky2 Central?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.