Most of us will never need to refer to the XM display. For most of us it is totally controlled from the spooky software. It will show its native waveforms (arbitrary waveform), but not those installed by the software.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- I really do not like the "voice" that announces various pop up screens. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn it off.
- I must run a list of programs for a person but some are for healing and some other are for killing. What should I do?
- Is it possible to turn off the display on the GenX Pro to avoid harsh lighting at night?
- Is there a setting to remove harmful substances when adding minerals?
- Why DNA programs have no frequencies shown on the screen?
- How do I delete these programs in the middle Box of the Presets tab?
- On the Control tab, do Out1 and Out2 frequencies always match?
- More information about Superprogram 1, Superprogram 2 and Superprogram 3.
- How much space is required to download the Spooky2 software?
- Why can’t l run the Anti age program? When l start it, it instantly goes into Pause and the generator box turns yellow.
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides