The biofeedback scan has already done the treatment. The same frequencies can be used for subsequent treatments.
Articles in this section
- After pulse-scan for minus (healing) frequencies, do l need to analyze the results for angle and angle + current or just to run them without analyzing?
- Is it recommended that you use pulse with USB hub?
- Why is the green light on Pulse visible but no BPM detected?
- Can you make the pulse sensor less sensitive?
- Is there any way to speed up the process of Pulse Scan?
- My biofeedback scan pulse spent long time, is that normal? Do I need to use the scan every day or can I keep using the same results for some day on and off?
- What can I do if the red light did not flash when I do Pulse Scan?
- Why does the Pulse Scan always loop?
- Why it warns me it is test mode when I use the Spooky Pulse Biofeedback?
- What's the best way to speed up a pulse scan?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.