Thank you for your attention. To start rifing, a starter's kit should be enough, and after you get familiar with the information in this field, you will like it and search for more. I suggest you come to another website to get more information: http://spooky2.com, there you can download a bunch of useful documents and the Spooky2 software which is essential for using spooky2 products and it is for free. And if you want to know more, you can join their forum and Facebook group, people there are extremely helpful and will answer your questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Has anyone had success with the DH Experimental Presets?
- How long does an imprinted holographic sticker last? Any suggestions on how to keep the holographic stickers to stay on better?
- Water intake advice during Spooky2 Rife treatment.
- I am interested in purchasing a Rife machine. But would prefer to attend a class on its operation before making a purchase. Are any classes offered anywhere. I'm looking for an in depth class.
- How to install the DH Presets?
- Currently I am experimenting with the Spooky2 videos freely available on YouTube. Are these the same as I would experience if I had my own software etc?
- Is it more efficient to put DNA samples in holographic stickers instead of the usual ones for Remote treatment?
- Will it be harmful if I use the wrong program?
- What is the best mode to remove heavy metals from radiation poisoning?
- What does it mean to fix harmful carrier frequencies?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides