A Spectrum Sweep in the Spooky database takes over 4 hours. We have overnight spectrum preset in Spooky Central which takes about 8-9 hours. For remote treatments, we would not run a Spectrum Sweep more than twice in one day. That would be too hard on the body. Everyone is different. Some people are tougher than others. This is a general guideline.
Articles in this section
- Is there a setting to remove harmful substances when adding minerals?
- Why DNA programs have no frequencies shown on the screen?
- How do I delete these programs in the middle Box of the Presets tab?
- On the Control tab, do Out1 and Out2 frequencies always match?
- More information about Superprogram 1, Superprogram 2 and Superprogram 3.
- How much space is required to download the Spooky2 software?
- Why can’t l run the Anti age program? When l start it, it instantly goes into Pause and the generator box turns yellow.
- How do l save programs on Spooky2 before downloading a new update?
- How do I change from a program looping to stop at the end of the sequence?
- What does “Custom Database ” mean? Should l tick “write program log” or not?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.