I have talked to the engineer, and they said that the internal power supply of your generator must have failed. They are not familiar with the SPA4, but said that perhaps an excessive earth current loop caused the problem. The SPA4 has no protective opto isolator, and plasma tubes can induce very high voltages in nearby conductors.
Articles in this section
- Is there any difference between a 5MHz XM generator and a 20MHz XM generator?
- How much space should be in between each XM generator?
- What does ON/OFF on screen of generator mean?
- Can a single XM run multiple frequencies as a group all at once?
- What the single grey knob on XM is about or where it's supposed to be pointing?
- I have two XMs up and running with one program on each one. Can I turn off the side that doesn't have the remote?
- Is there a way to plug in pads while running remote without disturbing the Remote?
- How do I troubleshoot if the Channel lights don't go from red to blue when XM generator is running?
- How do I troubleshoot an unrecognized XM Generator?
- Is XM equal to GX with respect to using with Scalar or Plasma?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.