It is perfectly normal that you don't feel anything. Spooky2 Central works entirely differently from any other contact device. An immensely powerful 320v (or more) is fired out for less than half of a millionth of a second. If the duration was a second it would throw you across the room! This extremely short, intense voltage is devastating for viruses, bacteria and parasites, but harmless for us since the pulse is so brief.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Can you set up Spooky2 Central on its side?
- Can Spooky2 Central be plugged into the same ups system as the generator?
- What is the meaning of “Is Spooky2 Central/Plasma always connected to Generator 9”?
- Can l connect both GX and XM to one Spooky2 Central?
- Can we connect hand cylinders to Spooky2 Central? What about other contact accessories?
- What shell should I use for my straight plasma tube for killing? Can I use the PEMF at the same time in that same shell?
- When using contact mode, what is the difference between connecting the Tens Pads into the Central box and connect them straight off a GX?
- Is there any way to silence the beeping from the Spooky2 Central?
- Can l use the cables with no filters instead of USB filter cables when using the central?
- For Spooky2 Central, when I use the Plasma tube, should I keep other accessories unplugged?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides