The preset for Spooky2 Central gives the optimum settings for most general use. Spooky2 Central should not give much of a Herx since the frequencies pass very easily through the body. Our bodies are almost fully transparent to magnetic fields. When Royal Rife treated his patients they felt no Herx.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Can l connect both GX and XM to one Spooky2 Central?
- Can we connect hand cylinders to Spooky2 Central? What about other contact accessories?
- What shell should I use for my straight plasma tube for killing? Can I use the PEMF at the same time in that same shell?
- When using contact mode, what is the difference between connecting the Tens Pads into the Central box and connect them straight off a GX?
- Is there any way to silence the beeping from the Spooky2 Central?
- Can l use the cables with no filters instead of USB filter cables when using the central?
- For Spooky2 Central, when I use the Plasma tube, should I keep other accessories unplugged?
- Do I have to keep the ultrasonic plugged in when l run Plasma Phanotron?
- If I want to use the PEMF coil from the connection provided on the Spooky2 Central front panel, which preset should I use?
- Do I need to rededicate my generator if I want to do Remote and Plasma alternately?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides