The UDB1108S can be used in Ralph Hartwell's amplifiers. Take care not to exceed the recommended voltages stipulated by Ralph.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Is USB cable required for an UDB generator? Can the UDB connected to the PC without problems?
- Can UDB1108S run on Windows 8.1?
- UDB doesn't get detected. The driver is installed.
- Can you tell me what firmware number of UDB1108S? Are they the 4.2 that require the special Spooky software or the other standard ones?
- How do I upgrade my Spooky Remote v1.0 to Spooky Remote v1.1. Do you have instruction?
- Could the generator UDB1108S be used to make collodial silver and when the magnetic stirrer would be available?
- I've read your website and I understood your generator is driven by Spooky2 software from and usb cable and that your generator output is a coax cable? Did I understood right?
- I've made a preamplifier (with an oap) to connect to my handholds using Frex. Can I connect your UDB1108S with it?
- Can your UDB1108S generator make high frequencies (my FreX with my laptop audio card can't go up to 22,000 hz)?
- Can your UDB1108S generator be connected to stainless handholds I already have (working now with FreX)?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides