Yes. This is recommended to increase the power. Also select Inverse+Sync and tick the Reduce Amplitude checkbox. The amplitude should be set to 14-20 volts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Is BN port on Spooky2 Boost just a straight extension of BN port of the generator on GX?
- Why are outputs divided into Output 1 and Output 2? Can we use 4 remotes on GX if we don’t use Spooky2 boost?
- Is using the Out1 port on the Boost 3.1 the same as using Out1 port on GenX directly?
- On one of my boost panels, the lights go on and off intermittently. How should I troubleshoot?
- Does it matter if I change my XM from connecting to a boost to Out1? Do I need to change the amplitude?
- Why is my MN port light lit when the boost is connected to the BN port?
- Can you connect multiple devices to a same boost?
- Can you use Spooky2 without the boost?
- What is the significance and use of "MN" port?
- Can I connect new Spooky Remote V.2.0 to old Spooky Boost (V 2.0)? And can I connect old Spooky Remote v 1.1 to new Spooky Boost 3.1?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides