Square waves are recommended for most Programs. This is also true for the original Spooky2 Remote with no magnet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Articles in this section
- Is it good to use a one-week frozen nail piece as a DNA sample in the Remote?
- What does “For an energetic treatment, place the Spooky2 Remote BESIDE YOUR LEFT FOREARM” mean?
- What is the maximum amplitude setting you can run for a remote program?
- We should run programs for a maximum of 4 hours. What if a chain takes more than 4 hours?
- Can I use a piece of my hair with the fingernails?
- How many presets can one person run in one remote at the same time?
- Does leaving the remote opened slightly ajar affect performance?
- Can I place DNA samples in one remote and run programs for two people on each of the separate heads, or do I have to run 2 remotes for each DNA sample?
- Is there a limit to the number of programs one can run simultaneously on the same person?
- Does Spooky2 Remote v 2.2 have the magnet positioned in MN or BN mode?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides