Spooky2 hardware is sold at cost, and the software is free. It is done by volunteers.
Features the XM generator has which are sorely lacking in the GB4000 include:
- User definable waveforms, all able to run at RF.
- Better database.
- Vastly superior user interface.
- Spectrum waveform and sweeps that produce over 200 frequencies simultaneously, all up to 5 MHz each.
- Continuous development with free software upgrades forever.
- Cheap accessories.
- Dedicated development team.
- Biofeedback option.
- Spooky Central has the function of plasma, Ultrasonic, PEMF coils and powerful contact.
- Spooky is more portable.
- Spooky is controlled by software on the laptop, it's much easier to operate and change programs.
For more details, please check the link: