This plug is included for standalone use of the USB1108S in laboratory and engineering scenarios. It's not needed for use with Spooky2 because your PC supplies power to the UDB1108S through the USB cable. Don't discard it - it may come in handy for something else.
Articles in this section
- Is USB cable required for an UDB generator? Can the UDB connected to the PC without problems?
- Can UDB1108S run on Windows 8.1?
- UDB doesn't get detected. The driver is installed.
- Can you tell me what firmware number of UDB1108S? Are they the 4.2 that require the special Spooky software or the other standard ones?
- How do I upgrade my Spooky Remote v1.0 to Spooky Remote v1.1. Do you have instruction?
- Could the generator UDB1108S be used to make collodial silver and when the magnetic stirrer would be available?
- I've read your website and I understood your generator is driven by Spooky2 software from and usb cable and that your generator output is a coax cable? Did I understood right?
- I've made a preamplifier (with an oap) to connect to my handholds using Frex. Can I connect your UDB1108S with it?
- Can your UDB1108S generator make high frequencies (my FreX with my laptop audio card can't go up to 22,000 hz)?
- Can your UDB1108S generator be connected to stainless handholds I already have (working now with FreX)?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.