Researchers experienced in the field of remote treatments stipulate that remote treatments take 10 - 20 times longer than contact.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between Spooky2 Tens Pads and Hand Cylinders?
- Can l use glue to stick the Spooky2 TENS Pads?
- Where should we place the TENS Pads for Spinal Pain?
- What is the frequency limit for Spooky2 Contact Mode?
- What is the best placement of the TENS pads for mitral valve prolapse programs?
- Where do you place TENS PADS for ear infection?
- What is the best location of tens pad for lungs?
- How long does the killing treatment take in Contact Mode?
- Can we twist the wires of TENS pads? Do cables have to be 6 inches apart?
- Can you use multiple generators with contact mode?
Get the latest news and updates first
Our helpline hours:
9 AM – 6PM UTC+8, Monday – Friday
Learn how to use Spooky2 with our short, step-by-step video guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.