- You could try this to troubleshoot to see where the problem may be.
1. Try a different USB port on your computer.
2. Try a different USB cable to the XM.
3. Unplug the GenX and plug in the XM. Restart the spooky software to see if it recognizes that XM.
- Usually when I have problems, it’s the USB cable.
The easiest thing to do is shut everything down and check connections then turns on the XM then the computer > program.
Also, try utilities upper left and hit the "Rescan”.
For more details, please check the link:
Please sign in to leave a comment.