Can one rife too much? When do I know it’s too much? What is an acceptable level of killing? (Cancer/fungal etc).

1. It all depends on how strong your immune system is and everyone is an individual, so no acceptable level. Do what you can, but until the pathogens are destroyed it's going to be hard to get well. The best way to know whether it is too much is to monitor how you feel - if you do not feel good then slow down.

For more details, please check the link from:
https://www.spooky2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10525

2. Yes, one can Rife too much. If the amount of "junk", either dead pathogens or other toxins from detox, overload the detox pathways, it could theoretically build up to toxic levels. Generally, the user will be "notified" by the body long before this that something is radically wrong if you start to herx. Significantly, it is always a good thing to stop the killing functions and run more Liver / Kidney support programs until the herx has stopped for some period of time - I generally use overnight or longer, depending.

For more information please check this link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/spooky2/permalink/758591177636121

Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.