1. Search eye in the programs and look through the results in the Notes section to see what help it is.
2. Loa loa is a filarial nematode that affects the eyes. Transmitted by deer flies, if I remember correctly. It's been a long time since I had parasitology!
3. I had undiagnosed Ascaris for numerous years - it badly affected my eyesight (and much more!) The eyes are linked to the liver, and there maybe river flukes and other liver parasites involved. The Detox program has a liver and parasites treatment (Parasites and liver function).
5. Blepharitis not sure if it's a parasite but it affect eyes
6. Intetedting ive been running liver frequencies and liver detox and my vision is good today. I was seeing double.
For more information please check this link: