1. Look at the frequency of serotonin. The intestinal microbiota must be restored. Know the status of ferritin. Work on stress (Cortisol). The inflammatory state?
2. You might also check thyroid function by alternative means, Hashimotos mimics manic/depression. It's an autoimmune disease of the thyroid. Body temps are a good indication.
3. My mother has been diagnosed bipolar 45 y ago. When she was told she had stomach cancer we learnt that she was B12 Deficient - biermer illness. I would check this vitamin+ fix the gut with leaky gut programs. 80% illnesses come from the gut
4. I've just happened to be reading this = Borna virus is a widespread global epidemic that is related to depression, bipolar disease, and other mental problems. It can make people tired, anxious, manic, and sometimes violent.
5. To add to all the wonderful comments, read reviews of this book and perhaps get it. Please message me when you have time. I would like to know if any of the advice worked for you. One of the most valuable information in this group are the actual user experiences of what has worked for them. We need to have a database of those.
Here is that book:
Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D., Depression, Schizophrenia
For more information please check this link: