Tweaking Frequency Wobble.

I will share my practice in tweaking frequency wobble

It shall be kept in mind that :
- the maximum X (WCM = Wave Cycle Multiplier) is X= 512
- below 600Hz, the XM generator provides 5 decimal points (DP), then the highest frequency available with 5 DP is 600 Hz * 512 = 307200 Hz
- over 600 Hz, only 2 DP are provided, then the highest frequency available with 
2 DP is 512 * 5MHz = 2560 MHz = 2.56 GHz
- the highest frequency wobble step number is 32766
- the link between the frequency read on the XM generator (Fxm) 
and the one read on the Control tab (Fc) is Fc = X * Fxm
- the gating rate (G) the user inputs needs 2 steps : one on and one off. At each step, the frequency is refreshed, consequently, the refresh rate (R) is twice that of the gating : R = 2 * G
- when using the Central, gating shall be set only on OUT1 with the tube, otherwise, it might overheat and melt. It can be set alternatively on OUT1 or OUT2 with the Phanotron.
- the Wobble frequency % is a centered value : when inputting 5 %, it means ±2.5 %, i.e. altogether 5 %
- the Spectrum % value is also centered, but when inputting 5 %, it means ±5 %, i.e. altogether 10 %.

The tweaking can be achieved in different ways, depending on the constraints imposed.
Let us begin simple and tweak a frequency wobble according to Dr Rife’s MOR (Mortal Oscillatory Rate), i.e. ±0.0125 % around 100000 Hz for instance.

If X=1, the XM freq is above 600Hz and 2 DP are available.
Inputting 0.025 % frequency wobble means ±0.0125 % around 100000 Hz 
i.e. ±0.0125 % * 100000 Hz/100 = ±12.5 Hz = 25Hz, from 99987.5 Hz to 100012.5 Hz.

The finest wobble step width available over 600 Hz is 0.01 Hz. 
Accordingly, the highest step number is 25 Hz/0.01 Hz = 2500 steps of refresh rate. In order to keep the same frequency during one on/off gating cycle, the step number shall be doubled to 5000 steps. Otherwise, one out of two frequencies would be lost for the treatment during the off gating step. When working with a transmission mode other then the Central, gating is only an option. Without gating, the step number doesn't need to be doubled.

If the gating is 4 Hz, 5000 steps will run during 5000/4 = 1250 sec.
The standard dwelling time being 180 sec, in order to run the freq. wobbling during one dwelling cycle, the dwelling factor shall be adjusted to 1250/180 = 6.94.

Now let us say that the pathogen I am chasing around 100000 Hz needs a more refined sweep to catch. I will make use of the 5 DP feature below 600 Hz. 
100000 Hz/600 Hz = 166 means that 166 is the lowest X value that enables 5 DP on the XM generator control panel.
With the Central, it is best to keep X=2^n, i.e. 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, etc.
I will choose X=256, the XM will then show 100000 Hz/256 = 390.625 Hz

With X=256, and 5 DP, the finest wobble step width available below 600 Hz is 0.00001 Hz. 
Inputting 0.025 % frequency wobble means ±0.0125 % around 390.625 Hz 
i.e. ±0.0125 % * 390.625 Hz/100 = ± 0.04883 Hz = 0.09766 Hz, from 390.57617 to 390.67388 Hz

Accordingly, the highest step number is 0.09766 Hz/0.00001 Hz = 9766 steps.

If the gating is 4 Hz, 9766 steps will run during 9766/4 = 2441.5 sec.
The standard dwelling time being 180 sec, in order to run the freq. wobbling during one dwelling cycle, the dwelling factor shall be adjusted to 2441.5/180 = 13.56.

With X=256, we had the step width on the XM display panel refined from 0.01 Hz to 0.00001 Hz, i.e. accuracy was multiplied by 0.01/0.00001=1000. On the other hand, the frequency in use being still
390.625 Hz * 256 = 100000 Hz, the wobble step at this level is 0.00001 Hz * 256 = 0.00256 Hz. Altogether, the gain in accuracy is 1000/256 = 0.01 Hz/0.00256 Hz = 3.9.

For more details, please check the link:
https://www.spooky2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=8701

Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.