1. My daughter had sinus too. I did a detox program for her not the terrain protocol, some detox programs like detox for general purposes, detox livery kidney, lymph and intestines, blood purification etc for example, She experienced herx reactions like fever, rashes, hot flushes at night more running nose episodes and that was for a period of 10 days of detox. It took 4 days for her body system to return to normal with no more herx reactions but she was sinus free since then. Her eczema problems had improved too from the detox.
Please type "Hydrogen" to search in this FB group. Read the post by Cecelia LoPresti. She used the pemf coil to imprint Hydrogen frequencies into distilled water and drank it. Drinking the water imprinted with hydrogen frequency helped to clear her sinus problem including pain and several other sickness she has.
2. Allergy pollen is my go to frequency program in the spring-summer.
Ragweed from August - December.
Also run sinus bacteria (prov) and decongest often all year.
The Candida recommendation is a good one.
And are you sure this is a continuation from mold exposure or could it be a Herx from running the frequencies? If a Herx you should stop the generators and let the body process it out.
3. It could also be your diet. Dairy and grains, especially conventional wheat. - You could try keeping a food/symptom log to try and pin point the cause. I used to deal with all kinds of sinus problems all the time... once I ditched the dairy and "conventional" wheat... they cleared right up. Lot of other people experiencing similar results.
4. I seriously think there are major issues with the food supply, especially conventional wheat. The hybridization, the roundup and other "cides" used on it etc... and it's in so many different things. I think it's the cause of a lot of peoples health issues.
If I eat anything with conventional wheat in it, I have all kinds of issues creep up. If I eat "eikhorn" wheat... I have none.
It could be other things you might not consider as well, like almonds, other nuts, nightshades, that's why I mention a food/symptom log. It's really the only way to figure out what foods are suspect.
5. I recently had a lot of luck with adding 4 or 5 drops of apple cider vinegar to 1 ounce of water and putting 3 to 5 drops of this in each nostril. The idea being that sinus infections are usually fungal and act is definitely anti-fungal. It worked for me. Might sting a bit but well worth it.
6. The background EMRs from phones.laptops and wifi are making sensitivities worse as well as tearing membranes apart thus making cells more permeable to toxins.. you need to disable all of these unless in use. (just adding this in case people don't know).
For more details, please check the link: