1. Great question for which I think we will need more input from others to fully define.
However, I have eczema, and this preset did not aggravate it. I have ran it for over a month in a single go before as well. Ran it on my mom as well at the same time, and she also did not have her eczema condition worsen.
Now my eczema may not be as serious as other autoimmune disorders, so take this with a grain of salt.
2. You might want to try "Immune System Balance" in a Healing Preset to see if this helps.
I have also used Hypothalamus Balance to reduce allergy symptoms, which can reduce immune hypersensitivity.
3. I've been reading about auto immune disorders have a look at the Epstein Barr virus.
4. I was running Immune System Balance with negative effects - I felt horrible.
I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis and adrenal insufficiency and Lyme and take a high dose of thyroid (5 grains) just to keep me up and out of the bed.
Also, any of the Normalize programs makes it seem like it blocks or neutralizes my thyroid medicine. I become extremely hypothyroid with all the extreme symptoms as Spooky2 tries to "normalize" my thyroid levels.
So from personal experience, if one is on thyroid medicine, be aware normalize could counteract it.
And if one had autoimmune, Immune Stimulate could indeed activate the body to attack itself.
5. A bit of a side track from spooky, but there is a great free summit with a functional and integrated approach from many very informed doctors on autoimmunity playing now - http://autoimmunerevolution.org
6. I have a son-in-law who started with vitiligo, then had Diabetes type 1, then Addisons, and now thyroid problems! His diet is not good, and I read recently about how important a healthy gut bacteria is in auto-immune problems. So, I advise doing as much as you can with diet, Kefir (probiotic), and spooky to get your gut healthy.
For more details, please check the link: