I need help on a bacterial infection which has been troubling me since 2 years. I searched and finally found the medical term for it. It's is bacterial Nasal Furuncle infection.

A furuncle is also called a boil. Search using "furunc."

For more details, please check the link:

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.